Admitted in MENSA

Scored top 1% on my 1st attempt on a supervised IQ test and just received my admission email to MENSA High IQ Society. Reality is, that IQ is just 1% of the requirements for success, the rest 99% being hard work and dedication.
Regardless, I am going to celebrate this one, as every other small or big success of mine, popping a bottle of fine wine. Cheers!

mensa_invitation_letter

This entry was posted in Author messages. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s